NEOPRENE

 
Skirt: Zara | Shirt: Zara | Crop top: H&M | Chelsea boots: Vagabond at Office

I love keeping up with whats on trend each season when it comes to fashion however I don't automatically go out and buy something just because its on trend. Neoprene is bang on trend this season and many shops are starting to sell items of clothing made out of this material and i'm all for this. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about, the popular Bikinis by the brand Triangl are made out of neoprene and everyone is talking about these. Not only bikinis, but everything from skirts, jackets and tops are being made out of neoprene and more. I recently bought a couple neoprene skirts and a top from Zara which will be featured in upcoming posts I'm sure and when shopping recently I discovered that Topshop and H&M are also selling items made of neoprene. The skirt I am wearing in the picture above is £19.99 and is in Zaras latest collection, I really like the design and the material is really smooth and not too thin and see through which is one thing which really annoys me about certain materials, especially with skirts. I like that this skirt isn't just a normal body con skirt, its still slightly stretchy but isn't as stretchy as a basic skirt. This material is obviously very customisable because it can be made into patterns or just kept plain, the fabric also feels durable.

I took these images from tumblr, the outfit above features a stunning neoprene skater style skirt which I think looks amazing because the texture of the material isn't flat and doesn't just sit onto the body like a normal skirt would, this one has flare and shape. The images above feature the popular Triangl bikinis I was previously talking about, I particularly like the all black ones, which have a leather look to them and the all white. 

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts