S U P E R S T A R | S U M M E R

I recently went shopping and re-vamped my summer wardrobe, which was needed. In London we have been beginning to have some really hot random days and when we have i've just been in a style rut about what to wear. Out with the ripped jeans and in with the skirts and dresses. Last summer I pretty much lived in Levi shorts and t-shirt style dresses, this year my style has changed so much and I've found myself lusting over skirts and shorts that aren't denim. This outfit post features a few of my new purchases. I am lusting over white items this summer and this outfit features a lot of white. 

I love everything I'm wearing in this post and as I mentioned in a previous post, I was indecisive about which Adidas Superstar trainers I was going to purchase and decided to go for the basic white with black stripes in the end, which I am so happy I did. They are the comfiest trainers i've worn in a long time and they also work with so many items including jeans. The sheer blue crop top i'm wearing was an impulse buy when I was browsing in H&M and thought the colour was different to anything that I own but its very on trend, a baby pastel blue. This needs to have something underneath because its very sheer but works great with just a basic crop top/bandeau style top underneath. Very affordable too. The skirt I'm wearing is also from H&M, I'm so impressed with what they are selling this spring/summer and i'll definitely be picking up a few more bits when I'm next browsing.
Skirt and sheer top: H&M | white crop top: Zara | Clutch bag: Zara | Trainers: Adidas | Rings: H&M and Miss selfridge

Photographer facebook: Abdulrahman Salih Instagram: @Iraqish

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts