Boyfriend Jeans

Excuse me looking a little bit orange in these photos, my tan from Turkey obviously doesn't agree with a certain lighting on the camera, however I'm just happy that this year my tan is all natural and I haven't yet had to worry about fake tanning all the time.
Boyfriend jeans are definitely the comfiest of jeans, these ones are from Zara and were in the sale as was this neoprene crop top. I bought both of these before I went away and wore the jeans to the airport, very appropriate for a flight.

The only thing I would change about these if I could is make them high waisted however I know that Topshop do some amazing high waisted boyfriend style jeans which I have yet to purchase but probably won't do so until sept/october when it becomes a bit more chilly. These ones have big rips in the knees and if you know me then you know that I LOVE a good pair of ripped jeans. There are so many ways to style boyfriend jeans and I think the easiest way to do so is to pair them with a little crop top, very appropriate in the heat. Obviously if you want to be a little more covered up then I am then high waisted jeans are definitely a more suitable option. These ones aren't too short in length which I was very happy about because Zara tend to cater to shorter girls when it comes to jeans and trousers.
Jeans and Crop top: Zara | Trainers: Adidas

Jess xo

Comments

Popular Posts